POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack Chair
You'll enjoy the roomy seat and curved back of this classic chair. The POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack Chair
gives you a spot for outdoor relaxation. The durable POLYWOOD material gives you the look of real painted wood without needing the maintenance and upkeep of real wooden patio furniture.
The material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot, and the weather-resistant design prevents mold or mildew growth. The durable construction is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. A contoured design gives you a little added comfort. Perfect for your deck, porch, or patio, this Adirondack chair gives you both durability and style.
- Adirondack chair
- Durable high density polyethylene POLYWOOD material
- Boasts the appearance of painted wood
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Weather-resistant construction; won't mildew or mold
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- Made with over 90% recycled materials
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Contoured design for greater comfort
- Available in Pacific blue, Aruba, lime, lemon, tangerine, sunset red, white, mahogany, black, teak, sand, green, and slate gray (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 31.25"W x 38.5"H x 33.75"D
- Weighs 37 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack Chair (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty