POLYWOOD Mission Chair
Mission style and pure comfort come together in the POLYWOOD 2-Shelf Side Table. Constructed of fade-resistant recycled lumber and marine-grade cushions, this chair is built to be durable, stylish, and low maintenance.
The cushions dry quickly and resist weather, salt, sun, and mildew, and the built-in draining system allows for rapid drying. The POLYWOOD recycled material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot, and the weather-resistant construction prevents mildew and mold.
- Mission chair
- Durable high density polyethylene POLYWOOD material
- Boasts the appearance of painted wood
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Weather-resistant construction; won't mildew or mold
- Marine-grade cushions are resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold
- Cushions feature built-in draining system for rapid drying.
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- Made with over 90% recycled materials
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Black frame with bird's eye cushions
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 28.5"W x 33.5"H x 36"D
- Weighs 73 lbs
- Weight capacity 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD Mission Chair (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty