POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack Chair
After a long day, there's no better way to unwind than in this classic chair that provides comfort, style, and good looks. Kick back and relax in the POLYWOOD Long Island Adirondack Chair
Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy Adirondack chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled material for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, it won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Adirondack chair
- Vertical slatted back
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Made of POLYWOOD recycled material
- Provides look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands outdoor elements.
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Won't rot, crack, splinter, or support bacteria
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Eco-friendly construction made with over 90% recycled materials.
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Easy to assemble
- Available in a variety of colors (in-stock status may vary).
- Measures 33.75"L x 31.25"W x 38.5"H
- Weighs 39 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty