POLYWOOD Jefferson Woven Rocker - Teak
The POLYWOOD Jefferson Woven Rocker brings tradition and class together to give you a patio piece you're sure to love. Perfect for your outdoor living space, this rocker gives you a place to sit and relax on a warm summer evening. Unsurpassed ease of maintenance makes caring and cleaning for this rocking chair a snap - this chair doesn't require sanding, painting, or refinishing to upkeep its appearance.
Durable enough to withstand years of use, the POLYWOOD recycled material won't warp or rot. Traditional in styling, this rocking chair features a woven seat and back that offer comfort and a "sink into" feel, so you can sit back and relax in your own outdoor oasis.
- Rocking chair
- Durable high density polyethylene POLYWOOD material
- Boasts the appearance of painted wood
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Weather-resistant construction
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- Made with over 90% recycled materials
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Teak-colored frame with woven-textured seat and back
- Seat/back available in Cahaba, sea grass, tigerwood, and white loom (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 26.5"W x 47"H x 34"D
- Weighs 32 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for a assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD Jefferson Woven Rocker (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty