POLYWOOD Jefferson Rocker
This traditional rocker is enhanced with unique detailing that gives it both warmth and sophistication. Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy rocking chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled material for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, it won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Outdoor rocking chair
- Made of POLYWOOD recycled material
- Provides look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands outdoor elements.
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Won't rot, crack, splinter, or support bacteria
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Eco-friendly construction made with over 90% recycled materials.
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to assemble
- Available in sand, white, green, teak, black, mahogany, and slate gray (in-stock status may vary).
- Measures 34"L x 26.5"W x 47"H
- Weighs 38 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instruction for POLYWOOD Jefferson Rocker (PDF)
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty