POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Rocker
Classics never go out of style. Cherish the beauty and comfort of this traditional Adirondack rocking chair for years to come. The POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Rocker
is a great piece to keep on your patio or porch to provide outdoor seating for warm summer days and nights.
Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy rocking chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled material for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, it won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Adirondack rocking chair
- Contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD recycled material offers the look of painted wood without the maintenance.
- Does not require painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Resistant to corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial-grade stainless steel hardware
- Additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Eco-friendly construction made with over 90% recycled materials.
- Available in mahogany, black, teak, sand, green, white, slate gray (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Measures 28.5"W x 41"H x 35"D
- Weighs 39 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Rocker (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty