POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Counter Chair
With a height that falls between the classic Adirondack design and the bar Adirondack chair, this piece gives you a whole new perspective without sacrificing comfort and style. The POLYWOOD Classic Adirondack Counter Chair
features a tall chair back - perfect for sitting back and relaxing - and roomy armrests.
Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled material for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, it won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Counter chair
- POLYWOOD recycled material offers the look of painted wood without the maintenance.
- Does not require painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Resistant to corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial-grade stainless steel hardware
- Eco-friendly construction made with over 90% recycled materials.
- Available in mahogany, white, green, sand teak, black, slate gray (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Measures 24.75"W x 46.75"H x 24"D
- Weighs 31 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty