POLYWOOD Adirondack Tete-a-Tete
The unique and comfortable style of the Adirondack Tête-à-Tête provides a relaxing perch for two to enjoy outdoor settings. Each chair is connected by a middle table, giving the piece added convenience, practicality, and style. Built to last with very little maintenance, this tête-à-tête is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled material for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, it won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Adirondack chairs with connecting table
- 2 Chairs
- Made of POLYWOOD recycled material
- Provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- No painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Doesn't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Centered connecting piece for convenience
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Eco-friendly construction made with over 90% recycled materials.
- Made of recycled HDPE plastic
- Available in white, green, sand, teak, black, mahogany, and slate black (in-stock status may vary).
- Easy to assemble
- Measures 41.75"L x 78.75"W x 37.75"H (fully assembled)
- Weighs 95 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for POLYWOOD Adirondack Tete-A-Tete (PDF)
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty