POLYWOOD South Beach Dining Chair
The South Beach Dining Chair gives your outdoor entertainment area extra seating for summer guests. The POLYWOOD material gives you the look of real painted wood without needing the maintenance and upkeep of real wooden patio furniture.
The material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot, and the weather-resistant design prevents mold or mildew growth. The durable construction is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. A contoured design gives you a little added comfort. Perfect for your deck, porch, or patio, this dining chair gives you both durability and style.
- Dining chair
- Durable high density polyethylene POLYWOOD material
- Boasts the appearance of painted wood
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Weather-resistant construction; won't mildew or mold
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- Made with over 90% recycled materials
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Contoured design for greater comfort
- Ideal for dining and casual seating
- Available in white, mahogany, black, teak, sand, green, slate gray, pacific, blue, Aruba, lime, lemon, tangerine, and sunset red (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 26.5"W x 42.5"H x 29"D
- Weighs 31 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD South Beach Dining Chair (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty