POLYWOOD South Beach Counter Chair
The South Beach Counter Chair gives you a little extra height and a convenient footrest for added comfort. The POLYWOOD material gives you the look of real painted wood without needing the maintenance and upkeep of real wooden patio furniture.
The material won't splinter, crack or rot and is able to withstand extreme weather and other external elements. A contoured design gives you a little added comfort. Perfect for your deck, porch, or patio, this counter chair gives you both durability and style.
- Counter chair
- Durable high density polyethylene POLYWOOD material
- Boasts the appearance of painted wood
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Material won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Weather-resistant construction
- Resistant to corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Made with over 90% recycled materials
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Contoured design for greater comfort
- Footrest for added comfort
- Available in Aruba, Pacific blue, lime, lemon, tangerine, sunset red, white, mahogany, black, teak, sand, green, and slate gray (in-stock status may vary).
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with soap and water.
- Measures 26.5"W x 50.5"H x 30.5"D
- Weighs 40 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Click here for assembly instructions for the POLYWOOD South Beach Counter Chair (PDF).
- Made in USA
20 Year Limited Residential Warranty
1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty