Polk Audio UltraFit 1000 Headphones
The UltraFit 1000 is a high performance headphone designed to sit in the flange of your ear canal, while the ear piece hook insures a snug yet comfortable fit. A 3-button remote control and in-line microphone enable you to use your iPod or iPhone anytime, anywhere. The 1000 is designed to provide a moderate noise suppression so you can be aware of your environment. The headphones come with 3 cable length options, so you can wear your music device the way that works best for you.
- In-ear headphones
- Designed for sports and active use
- Moisture-resistant construction for long-term durability
- In-line microphone and built-in 3-button remote control for use with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Bendable SecureFit Supports
- StrainGuard Kevlar-reinforced core and connections to eliminate cable failure
- Flat, ribbon-like cord design to resist tangles
- Environmental awareness design
- Frequency response: 18Hz-23Khz
- Sensitivity: 118dB
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Transducer type: Dynamic Balance
- Transducer diameter: 14.2mm
- Input connection: 3.5mm
- Available colors include black and white (in-stock status may vary).
- Cables include 11.4"L round cable, 14"L flat cable (detachable), and 41"L flat cable (detachable)
- Includes 3 pairs of StayFit silicone eartip sleeves (S/M/L) for a comfortable fit and moderate noise isolation
- Comes with moisture-resistant soft case and clothing clip
- The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB/160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty