Polk Audio RM6751 Satellite Speaker - Black
The Polk Audio RM6751 satellite speaker accommodates listeners who want to add channels to their existing 5.1-channel surround sound speaker system. The satellite helps fill out the rear effects, creating a true top of the line home theater compatible with the latest surround encoding formats. Each RM6751 speaker is equipped with a 3.25" polymer composite cone midrange driver that's lightweight and efficient, along with a high performance 0.5" silk dome tweeter.
Combined, the drivers create a clear, distortion-free midrange and smooth highs. The speaker also employs the same PowerPort bass vent technology used in Polk Audio's line of full-sized speakers, thus improving the lower midrange response. The result is a midrange with no hole between the satellite and the sub frequencies, helping male vocals sound rich and full. Meanwhile, the satellite's integrated baffle and grille design allows for maximum sound dispersion and minimum diffraction, letting everyone in the room hear the same clear, well-balanced audio.
The speaker is housed within a mineral-filled, non-resonant polypropylene enclosure that not only sounds natural, but also looks great. To top it off, the speaker includes an integrated keyhole slot-mounting bracket for effortless wall mounting. And because the speaker is magnetically shielded, you can locate the speaker near the TV without suffering from video interference.
- Single satellite speaker
- For the RM series 6.1 or 7.1 channel speaker system (not included).
- Single 3.5" polymer composite midrange driver
- Single .5" silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 24kHz
- Nominal speaker impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity/efficiency: 89dB
- Removable speaker grilles
- Spring clip terminals
- Integrated keyhole slot wall mounting brackets
- Non-resonant polypropylene enclosure (vented via rear-mounted Power Port)
- Black finish
- Dimensions: 4.06"W x 6.5"H x 5"D
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty