Pentax PCF WP II 20x60mm Binoculars
Add to cart to receive an even lower price!
See what you might have been missing with the Pentax PCF WP II 20x60mm Binoculars
. The perfect companion for observations made at dusk or dawn, this high-performance model comes with large objective lenses for superior light gathering and the power of 20x magnification. Add to that a 114' field of view and waterproof construction, and you get superior viewing in even the lowest light conditions and harshest climates.
The stylish design sports a host of features that provide you with excellent viewing comfort and easy operation. The nitrogen-filled body is protected by a rubber covering that makes it waterproof, fog proof, and submersible up to 3.28'.
- Magnification: 20x
- Lens size: 60mm
- Multicoated porro prism
- Fully multicoated lens
- Center-focus system
- Aluminum die cast body
- Rubber housing
- Helicoid eyepiece ring
- Mechanical focus lock
- Waterproof up to 3.28'
- Fog proof
- Nitrogen filled
- Eye relief: 21mm
- Objective lens construction: 2 elements in 1 group
- Eyepiece lens construction: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Real field of view: 2.2°
- Apparent field of view: 44°
- Field of view (at 1,000 yards): 114'
- Exit pupil: 3mm
- Focusing range: 26-1/4'
- Relative brightness: 9
- Right diopter ring adjustment
- Diopter adjustment range: +/- 4m -1
- Eye width adjustment range: 2.24" to 2.83"
- Neck strap
- Objective lens cap
- Rain-shielding eyepiece lens cap
- Carrying case
- Size: 7.68"W x 8.82"H x 3.35"Thick
- Weight: 45.1oz
Limited Lifetime Warranty