Pentax Optio WG-2 16MP Digital Camera
The Pentax Optio WG-2 Digital Camera is the 13th generation of Pentax's most rugged camera line. Dust-proof, weatherproof, and built to withstand over 200 lbs of force, the 16MP point and shoot digital camera also features 3" widescreen TFT color LCD with anti-reflective coating, HD movie recording, and Digital Microscope mode with 6 LEDs for macro lighting.
- Digital point and shoot camera
- Effective pixels: 16MP
- Total pixels: 16.9MP
- Internal memory: 33MB
- Image sensor: backlit CMOS with primary color filter
- Optical zoom: 5x
- Digital zoom: 7.2x
- Monitor: 3" widescreen TFT color LCD with anti-reflective coating
- Flash: built-in with Auto, Flash Off, Flash On, Auto + Redeye, and On + Redeye modes
- Movie mode: full HD 1080p video at 30 fps with h.264 compression
- Media card compatibility: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Ports: USB 2.0 hi-speed, AV out, and HDMI
- Video out: NTSC, PAL, HD (HDMI supports HD Auto, 1080i, 720p, and 480p)
- Special features: complete weatherproofing, Digital Microscope mode with 6 LEDs for macro lighting, shake reduction, and face detection.
- Power source: rechargeable lithium-ion battery (battery and charger included).
- Available in red and black (in-stock status may vary).
- In the box: camera, carabineer strap, CD-ROM, USB cable, AC plug cord, rechargeable battery and charger, macro stand, and operation manual.
- Dimensions: 4.8"W x 2.4"H x 1.2"D
- Weight (camera only): 6.1 oz
- Click here for full specifications for Pentax Optio WG-2 16MP Digital Camera (PDF)
- Click here for product manual for Pentax Optio WG-2 16MP Digital Camera (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty