Fever reducer/pain reliever, Plus multi-symptom cold. Contains 4 active ingredients: Fever and sore throat - acetaminophen, Sneezing and runny nose - chlorpheniramine maleate, Cough - dextromethorphan HBr, Stuffy nose - phenylephrine HCl. PediaCare medicines provide effective relief for your children's cough, cold, or allergy symptoms. PediaCare Children's products come in great-tasting flavors your kids will love! Dosage cup provided.
- Children's fever reducer/pain reliever liquid
- Size: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in Each 5 ml, 1 Teaspoon): Acetaminophen (160 mg); Chlorpheniramine Maleate (1 mg); Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg); Phenylephrine HCI (2.5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Purified Water, Red 33, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
- Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms: minor aches and pains; cough; headache; sore throat; sneezing and runny nose; stuffy nose. Temporarily reduces fever.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Tsp = teaspoon, ml = milliliter. under 36 lb (under 4 years): Do not use. 36-47 lb (4-5 years): Do not use unless directed by a doctor. 48-95 lb (6-11years): 2 tsp or 10 ml. Store at room temperature.
- Manufacturer: Blacksmith Brands Inc.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use to make a child sleepy, in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug (If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product), with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Ask a doctor before use if the child has a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child it taking, sedatives or tranquilizers, the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning), may cause excitability, especially in children, marked drowsiness may occur, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days, nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts (These could be signs of a serious condition). Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.