Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Cookware Set - Orange
The colorful speckled porcelain exterior of the Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Cookware Set will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain resistant, and a breeze to clean. Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly. The interior of each pan is a high quality nonstick allowing food to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy cleanup. Color coordinated, dual riveted, rubberized handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting the lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen. Oven safe to 350°F. Includes 1qt covered saucepan, 2qt covered saucepan, 2-3/4qt covered sauté, 6qt covered stockpot, 8" and 10" skillets, slotted turner, and slotted spoon.
In 1997, Deen published her first cookbook, The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook. As luck would have it, a major publishing company house picked it up when one of their literary agents walked into the restaurant to escape a rainstorm. Shortly after that, Deen's cookware was appearing on QVC. In the next few years Paula published many more cookbooks.
"Paula's Home Cooking" premiered on the TV Food Network on November 16th, 2002. The program features Deen doing what she does best - being herself, teaching people how to bring joy into their kitchens and homes. With Deen, it is about teaching viewers to bring out the best in their families and creating happy memories no matter what the budget is.
In fall 2006, Deen launched her second program, "Paula's Party," on the Food Network. She invites guests to participate in her cooking classes. Viewers get an inside look at what makes Deen so special - her clever wit, her jovial laugh, and sheer genius at making people feel good.
- 12-Piece cookware set
- Covered saucepan - 1qt and 2qt
- Covered sauté - 2-3/4qt
- Covered stockpot - 6qt
- Skillets: 8" and 10"
- Slotted turner
- Slotted spoon
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional.
- Durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean
- Aluminum construction heats up quickly and evenly.
- Interior of the pan is a high quality nonstick allowing foods to slide off easily and ensuring a lifetime of easy cleanup.
- Color coordinated soft-touch handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip.
- Tempered glass lid locks in flavors and lets you watch your food cook without lifting the lid.
- Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience.
- Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
- Oven safe to 350°F.
Limited Lifetime Warranty