Pasta Roni Shells and White Cheddar - 1 Box (6.20 oz)
1 Box = 6.2 oz (175 g); Shells and White Cheddar. Same great taste! Shell shaped pasta in a white cheddar sauce with other natural flavors. Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the Earth, Pasta Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey. The San Francisco treat.
- 1 Box of 6.2 oz (175 g)
- Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Flour, Whey, Dried Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil (Adds a Dietary Insignificant Amount of Trans Fat), Cheddar and Blue Cheeses (Cow''s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Dried Corn Syrup (Dried), Natural Flavors, Modified Corn Starch, Cultured Nonfat Buttermilk, Palm Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Dried Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Adds a Dietary Insignificant Amount of Trans Fat), Lactic Acid, Dried Autolyzed Yeast Extract (Dried), Sodium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed (Corn, Soy and Wheat Protein), Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
- What you need: 2 cups water, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- Range top directions: 1. In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil: 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. Reduce heat to Medium. 2. Slowly stir in pasta. Boil uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently. Most of water will be absorbed. 3. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil; Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. About 3 cups prepared.
- Cooking Tips: To prepare two boxes follow range top directions, except prepare 1 Box of Pasta Roni Shells, and, White Cheddar in a 3-quart saucepan with 4 cups water, 1 1/3 cup of milk and 4 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- At High Altitudes: Increase cook time to 2 to 3 minutes in Step 3.
- Less Fat Directions: Follow range top or microwave directions, except substitute margarine with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 3/4 cup skim milk.
- Microwave directions: 1. In a round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole dish, combine 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat and pasta. 2. Microwave uncovered, at High 10 minutes. 3. Stir. 4. Microwave at High 4 to 7 more minutes. Most of water will be absorbed. 5. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and Special Seasonings. 6. Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed.
- Manufacturer: Golden Grain Co.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.