Pasta Roni Fettuccine Alfredo - 1 Box (4.70 oz)
1 Box = 4.7 oz (133 g); Fettuccine Alfredo. Fettuccine in a creamy Parmesan sauce with other natural flavors. Same great taste! Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the Earth, Pasta Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey.
- 1 Box of 4.7 oz (133 g)
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Dried Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Salt, Reduced Lactose Whey, Dried Corn Syrup, Parmesan, Cheddar and Romano Cheeses (Cow''s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavors, Whey, Palm Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Dried Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Nonfat Milk, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
- What you need: 1-1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. Range Top: 1. In a medium saucepan, combine pasta and Special Seasonings, 1-1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat; stir. 2. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to Low. Gently boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently. 3. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. Do not overcook. 2 Cups prepared.
- To prepare 1 Box: Follow range top directions, except prepare 1 Box of Pasta Roni Fettuccine Alfredo in a 3-quart saucepan with 2-1/2 cups water, 1 cup of milk, 6 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- Less fat: Follow range top or microwave directions, except substitute margarine with 1 teaspoon olive oil and use 2/3 cup skim milk.
- Microwave directions: 1. In a round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole dish, combine 1-1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat, pasta and Special Seasonings. 2. Stir. 3. Microwave uncovered, at High 5 minutes. 4. Stir. 5. Microwave at High 4 to 6 more minutes or until pasta is tender; stir well. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed.
- Manufacturer: Golden Grain Co.
Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients.