Parrot AR.Drone Controllable Quadricopter with Extra Drone Battery
Go on a reconnaissance of your surroundings and track down your enemies with this AR.Drone with Extra Battery. The AR.Drone is remote controlled from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, and features a number of sensors including a front camera, vertical camera, and an ultrasound altimeter. The 2 cameras send live streaming to your phone, so you can get a birds-eye view of your surroundings.
The Drone also features enemy drone detection, so you can keep track of where your friend's (or enemy's) drones are located. With beginner and expert modes, you can start off easy and move to expert mode as your drone coordination improves. Drone comes equipped with safety features including an emergency stop button, automatic locking of propellers in the event of contact, and an EPP hull for indoor flight. For ages 14 years and up.
- Flying quadricopter
- Comes with extra battery
- Control via iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad (not included).
- Ad-hoc digital WiFi liaison
- 2 Video cameras with live streaming on iPod touch/iPhone
- Wide angle front camera
- High-speed vertical camera
- Enemy drone detection
- Beginner and expert modes
- Emergency stop button
- EPP hull for indoor flight
- Automatic locking of propellers in the event of contact
- Automatic stabilization and full piloting assistance
- Requires 3-cell lithium polymer battery (included).
- Orange and blue
- Calculation of horizontal shifting speed: 60fps
- Range: 16,405'
- Maximum running speed: 15 feet per second
- Running time: 12 minutes
- For ages 14 years and up
- Click here for product manual of the Parrot AR.Drone with Extra Drone Battery (PDF)
1 Year Warranty