Panamax M10-HT-PRO Multi-Outlet Surge Protector - Black
The Panamax Multi-Outlet Surge Protector's power cleaning and linear filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability. The Panamax M10-HT-PRO Multi Outlet Surge Protector senses sustained voltages that are high enough to cause damage to your components, and shuts the power down before damage can occur. It is also designed to provide noise isolation between 3 isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Surge protector
- Premium filtration: Improves picture and sound.
- Provides clean power by filtering out noise common to household power
- AVM (automatic voltage monitoring): Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Coax/sat protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over cable, satellite, and antenna lines.
- 12V trigger: Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the delayed outlets on the M10-HT-PRO.
- Telephone line protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
- 3 Isolated outlet banks: Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- 10 Outlets: 4 digital-ultrasonic noise filtered outlets, 3 linear filtration outlets, 3 linear filtration outlets with sequenced activation
- Surge protection: In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Hi-def ready: Hi-def designed to work with your high-definition system.
- Measures 3.75"W x 3.5"H x 23.5"D
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty