Help your baby sleep tight at night with Pampers Baby Dry Diapers. Did you know that a baby's stomach can shrink up to 1" at night? Pampers Baby Dry Diapers with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract as your child breathes, digests, and moves throughout the night to help sleep go undisturbed. The Ultra Absorb Core gives outstanding overnight absorbance for up to 12 hours of dryness.
- Baby diapers
- Caterpillar-Flex provides extra flexible tabs that expand and contract with your baby.
- UltraAbsorb Core provides outstanding overnight absorbance (up to 12 hours).
- Comfortable contoured fit
- Fun Sesame Street design
- Manufacturer: Procter and Gamble
- Ingredients: Petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis, and leaf extract
- Size 2: 96 diapers; fits babies between 12-18 lbs
- Size 3: 96 diapers; fits babies between 16-28 lbs
- Size 4: 82 diapers; fits babies between 22-37 lbs
- Size 5: 70 diapers; fits babies over 27 lbs
- Size 6: 60 diapers; fits babies over 35 lbs
- Made in the USA
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you'll know how much your baby weighs.
You buy the latest toys and babies wind up playing with silly things - like diapers. It's important to keep diapers where they should be, on your baby's bottom. Don't let your baby put the diaper in her mouth. Discard any diaper that has become torn or unsealed, and read the warning label on all bags.