P3 International P5090 LCD Telephone Recorder with Caller ID
At home or in the office, a perfect record every time. The P3 International Telephone Recorder with LCD Information Center and Caller ID captures every detail of your telephone conversation, recording both sides with crystal clear clarity. A built-in LCD panel displays incoming and outgoing telephone numbers, the caller's name, and the time/date of each call.
Information is stored on cassette, and is displayed again upon reviewing the tape. The unit begins recording automatically when the phone is in use, or can be manually started to enable recording silently at any time without "clicks" on the line. Record entire conversations, or program the unit to record only the first portion of each call. Slow speed mode permits over 5 hours of recording with standard C-120 cassettes.
Compatible with single and multiline phones, it is equipped with an optional voice-control mode that eliminates silent periods for maximum recording time. Businessmen, journalists, lawyers, and other professionals can finally obtain complete records of their phone conversations.
It is the user's responsibility to ensure that conversations are only recorded in accordance with the law of the jurisdiction where the equipment is utilized.
- Telephone recorder
- Caller ID (requires subscription to fee-based Caller ID service offered by some telephone companies)
- Over 5 hours of recording time
- Name/number caller ID
- Compatible with multiline phones
- Auto level control
- Crisp, clear sound
- Stores time, date, and dialed numbers
- Easy to install
- Power: 6V DC or 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Weight: 1lb 10oz
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5" x 2"
- Tape speeds: 4.8cm/second and 1.7cm/second
- Telephone connection: USOC RJ11
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)