Ortega Grande Taco Dinner Kit - Hard and Soft Taco - 1 Box (16 shells)
1 Box = 16 tacos (21.3 oz); Grande Dinner Kit - Hard and Soft Tacos. Kit contains: 33% More Tacos than regular 12 count dinner kits. 16 Tacos: 8 hard shells, 8 tortillas, Land O Lakes cheese sauce, taco sauce, and taco seasoning mix. America's No. 1. Just add ground beef and toppings! Why do Ortega Taco Shells stay so crisp? You can actually taste the difference our unique freshness Box makes. Only Ortega's taco shells are carefully placed in our freshness tray to cushion and protect them. The tray is then vacuum-sealed to keep shells crisp. Ortega's taco shells are made the traditional way with 100% whole kernel corn. That's what gives our shells their distinctive flavor and texture. Open it up and enjoy the difference!
- 1 Box of 16 shells [21.3 oz (1 lb 5.3)]
- Ingredients: Tortillas: Enriched Wheat (Allergens: Contains Dairy, Gluten, Wheat) Flour (Contains Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils, Glycerin, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Mono - and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Propionate (to Preserve Freshness), Fumaric Acid. Yellow Corn Tacos: Yellow Corn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Hydrated Lime. Taco Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Spices, Paprika, Citric Acid, Green Chile Powder, Sodium Benzoate (to Preserve Freshness), Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder. Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Water, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk (Allergens: Contains Dairy, Gluten, Wheat), Salt, Enzymes), Sucrose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, DATEM, Glucon-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Polyphosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate (to Preserve Freshness), Apo/Beta Carotenal (Color). Seasoning Mix: Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Spices, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color.
- For great tasting tacos and tortillas. What you will need: 1 - 1/2 lb. ground beef; 1 cup water, 1 package Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix, shredded lettuce, and, diced tomatoes, Land O Lakes cheese sauce, Ortega Thick, and, Smooth Taco Sauce.
- Directions: (1) Brown beef; drain. Stir in water and seasoning mix. heat until thickened, stirring often. (2) Remove taco shells from plastic container. Bake shells in preheated 350°F oven 3 to 4 minutes or microwave on high 40 to 60 seconds. (3) Remove tortillas from plastic pouch. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds until warm or heat, turning frequently, in small skillet over medium-high heat. (4) Fill taco shells or tortillas with meat mixture and toppings. Store unused taco shells or tortillas in a tight plastic bag or container. Do not prepare taco shells in toaster oven.
- Manufacturer: B and G Foods, Inc.
Allergens: Contains dairy, gluten, wheat.