Optimum Nutrition Pre-Load Creatine Complex Powder
Strength, power and; size supplement. 10 g Creatine. 70 g Fast carbs. 3 g Glutamine + taurine. 2 g BCAAs. The bigger picture of muscle pre-loading. To maximize its impact on performance, creatine must first get inside the muscles. While pure creatine works well on its own, it's possible to achieve faster delivery and greater overall results by combining this proven ingredient with synergistic compounds in precise ratios. Building on a foundation of Creapure creatine, we've added a proprietary matrix of fast-acting, easy-digesting carbohydrates, nutritive electrolyte transporters, and key volumizing amino acids to accelerate delivery and elevate muscle creatine retention. At the same time BCAA, phosphate, and trimethylglycine fortification further supports accelerated muscle recovery and regeneration. Undeniably, this advanced new Pre-Load Creatine Complex formula is designed to provide benefits well beyond those of standard creatine products. Beyond the Basics (2 Scoops): 10 Grams of Creapure creatine per serving, 70 grams of fast-acting carbs from waxy maize starch, dextrose, and isomaltulose, 3 grams of cell-swelling glutamine + taurine, 2 grams of BCAAs (2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine) for recovery and resynthesis. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- Pre-load creatine complex powder
- Available in Wild Grape, Mandarin Orange, and Fruit Punch (in-stock status may vary).
- Wild Grape ingredients: Dextrose, Waxy Maize Starch, Isomaltulose (Palatinose), Natural and; Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, diMagnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, diPotassium Phosphate, Malic Acid, FDand;C Blue No. 2, FDand;C Red No. 40.
- Mandarin Orange ingredients: Dextrose, Waxy Maize Starch, Isomaltulose (Palatinose), Natural and; Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, DiMagnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Malic Acid, FDand;C Yellow No. 5 and; 6.
- Fruit Punch ingredients: Dextrose, Waxy Maize Starch, Isomaltulose (Palatinose), Natural and; Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, diMagnesium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, diPotassium Phosphate, Malic Acid, FDand;C Red No. 40.
- Suggested use: Add 2 scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex to a glass, shaker, or blender filled with 8 - 12 oz of cold water. Mix thoroughly for 15 - 20 seconds or until contents are well dispersed. Notes: If using 1 scoop, reduce the amount of cold water used by one half. Pre-Load Creatine Complex is a highly concentrated supplement, so not all ingredients will completely dissolve into solution. Agitating the prepared liquid slightly during consumption will help suspend the ingredients long enough to drink. Suggested use: On training days: Consume 1 - 2 scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex 30 - 60 minutes before exercise. On non-training days: Consume 1 - 2 scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex in between morning and afternoon meals. Tip: If you find it too difficult to drink 2 scoops of Pre-Load Creatine Complex before training, try consuming 1 scoop 30 - 60 minutes before exercise and a second scoop immediately afterward. Store tightly-closed container in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication(s).