Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Powder
Platinum Hydrowhey is the fastest, purest, most advanced whey protein we've ever developed. In a word: excellence. By hydrolyzing the protein in this premium formula we've created our fastest-acting whey protein yet. Hydrolyzing breaks larger proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly. For added effectiveness we've also enhanced it with digestive enzymes and micronized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Platinum Hydrowhey is ultra-pure too. That's because it's made with hydrolyzed whey protein isolates. So, there's no excess fat, cholesterol, or lactose to slow down your progress either. Smaller pieces = bigger results: 1. Purified: Excess moisture, fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other materials are removed so that ultra-pure protein remains. 2. Hydrolyzed: Once the purest whey proteins have been isolated, they are broken down, or hydrolyzed, into smaller pieces for faster delivery. 3. Enhanced: Finally, Platinum Hydrowhey is enhanced with digestive enzymes and micronized free-form BCAAs for added effectiveness.
Made with Advanced hydrolyzed whey protein isolates for faster delivery; 30grams of ultra-pure protein; Nearly 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs) per scoop; Contains digestive enzymes for enhanced utilization; instantized to mix easily with a spoon. Typical amino acid profile (milligrams per serving): Essential Amino Acids (EAAs): Tryptophan 405, Valine 2259, Threonine 2159, Isoleucine 2467, Leucine 4100, Lysine 2589, Phenylalanine 867, Methionine 611. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 611, Cystine 693, Tyrosine 846, Histidine 540, Proline 2031, Glutamine and Precursors 5124. Nonessential Amino Acid (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 3249, Serine 1414, Glycine 479, Alanine 1466. Valine and Isoleucine are naturally occurring and added. Contain ACTIvor peptides. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- Platinum hydrowhey powder
- Supercharged Strawberry ingredients: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L_Valine, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin. Contains 1.5% or Less of : Creamer Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Powder, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Enzyme Blend Aminogen, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, lipase
- Turbo Chocolate ingredients: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Cocoa Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Contains 1.5% Or Less Of: Creamer Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Vanillin, Acesulfame Potassium, Enzyme Blend Aminogen, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase
- Velocity Vanilla Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Contains 1.5% Or Less Of: Creamer( Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Vanillin, Acesulfame Potassium, Enzyme Blend Aminogen, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase
- Suggested use: Simply add 1 scoop to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 12 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Adjust the intensity of your shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix with 10 ounces of liquid per scoop. By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make an even more powerful recovery product. Use faster-acting Platinum Hydrowhey during the day and more slowly digested Gold Standard 100% Casein at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage. Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition
Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume. Do not use as sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.