Optimum Nutrition Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder - 11.8 oz
This 5,000 mg Branched Chain Amino Acid supplement has 2.5g L-Leucine, 1.25g L-Isoleucine, 1.25g L-Valine. Contains 60 servings. The Bigger Picture of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) - L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are commonly grouped together and referred to as Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAAs, because of their unique branched chemical structure. (BCAAs) are essential, meaning that they must be consumed through the diet, since the human body cannot make them from other compounds. BCAAs have long been used by strength-training and endurance athletes alike to activate muscle synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown caused by intense training. Our instantnized BCAA 5000 Powder is made using a proprietary process that mixes easily and keeps the BCAAs suspended longer so that they do not readily settle to the bottom of the glass. Because if you can't drink your BCAAs, they can't help your performance. Contents sold by weight not volume. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
- Instantized BCAA 5 powder
- Size: 11.8 oz (336 g), Unflavored
- Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin*, Lecithin. *Adds a trivial amount of carbohydrates per serving.
- Suggested use: Consume Instantized BCAA 5 Powder between meals, 30-45 minutes before workouts, and/or immediately after workouts. Spoon Stirred: Mix 1 heaping teaspoon of Instantized BCAA 5 Powder to a glass filled with 6-8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 15 to 20 seconds. Shaker: Just add 1 heaping teaspoon of Instantized BCAA 5 Powder to your shaker cup filled with 6-8 oz. of your favorite liquid. Cover and shake for about 10 seconds to ensure a good mix. Tip: Try adding Instantized BCAA 5 Powder to your favorite protein powder, meal replacement product or weight-gainer shake. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Allergen Information: This product contains soy (lecithin) ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication(s).