Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey Powder
100% Natural Whey Gold Standard has 24g Protein, 5.5g BCAAs, 4g glutamine, and precursors. Whey Protein Isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exists. Hydrowhey consists of proteins strategically broken down (hydrolyzed) into smaller pieces called peptides for faster utilization by the body. Both are costly to use, but whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides are the best whey proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first few ingredients you read on the Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey label. By using whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey as primary ingredients, we're able to pack 24 grams of the fastest, muscle-building protein into every serving with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can do without. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein blend: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is made of an exclusive blend of : Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates; Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates; Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrates; HYDROWHEY Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE (milligrams per serving): Essential Amino Acids (EAAs): Tryptophan 405, Valine 1422, Threonine 1654, Isoleucine 1573, Leucine 2531, Lysine 2233, Phenylalanine 748, Methionine 492. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 505, Cystine 494, Tyrosine 703, Histidine 423, Proline 1509, Glutamine and Precursors 4082. Nonessential Amino Acid (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 2508, Serine 1126, Glycine 412, Alanine 1180. BEYOND BASICS: Free of artificial flavors and sweeteners. Packed with Whey Protein Isolate (WPI). Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 75% protein by weight). Includes HYDROWHEY strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting. Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. Whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- Natural 100% whey powder
- 2 lb Size - Strawberry, Chocolate (in-stock status may vary)
- 5 lb Size - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry (in-stock status may vary)
- Chocolate ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Aminogen, Lactase.
- Strawberry ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Evaporated Cane Juice Powder, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Beet Powder, Citric Acid, Rebaudioside A, Aminogen, Lactase.
- Vanilla ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Evaporated Cane Juice Powder, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Aminogen, Lactase.
- Suggested use: Add one rounded scoop of Natural 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Natural 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Add one rounded scoop of Natural 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal. You can make Natural 100% Whey an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrate carbohydrate powders. Natural 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over you morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes. Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.