Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 24HR Pak - 1 Pack
100% Whey Gold Standard is the fast-acting answer to pre- and post-workout protein delivery. Each serving is packed with 24 grams of all-whey protein providing BCAAs, glutamine, and other amino acids to aid with muscle recovery. Slow: Before bed and between meals, you want a protein that digests slowly and steadily. And that's where our Gold Standard 100% Casein comes in. This micellar casein blend mixes right up into a thick, rich, satisfying shake. And the 24 grams of slow-digesting proteins provide anti-catabolic protection as your muscles rebuild and rejuvenate. Together these high-quality proteins represent the Gold Standard for round-the-clock muscle building and recovery. Both are enzyme fortified. Both are instantized to mix easily in water, milk, or your favorite beverage. To optimize your shakes, try using the custom shaker cup included with your 24 Pack. Meal and gold standard protein timing example: Early Morning - 100% Whey Gold Standard (before cardio); Mid-morning-breakfast (after cardio); late morning - Gold Standard 100% Casein; Early afternoon-lunch; pre-workout - 100% Whey Gold Standard; post-workout - 100% Whey Gold Standard; early evening-dinner; Before Bed-Gold Standard 100% Casein. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- 24HR Pak
- 1 Pack
- Available in Chocolate and Vanilla (in-stock status may vary).
- Chocolate ingredients: 100% Whey Gold Standard: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase. 100% Casein: Protein Blend (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Acesulfame Pottasium, Sucralose, Aminogen.
- Vanilla ingredients: 100% Whey Gold Standard: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase. 100% Casein: Protein Blend (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Salt, Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sucralose, Aminogen, FD and C Yellow No. 5.
- Suggested use: 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD: SPOON STIRRED: 100% Whey is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after you workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. TIP: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl. oz. of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake. BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 fl. oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients STACK YOUR SHAKE: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine(e.g. CGT10), and or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children.