Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Powder - 2 lbs
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question, this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured. The advanced gold standard whey protein blend: 100% Whey Gold Standard is made of an exclusive blend of: Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates; Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates; Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate; HYDROWHEY Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving) Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) Tryptophan 405, Valine 1422, Threonine 1654, Isoleucine 1573, Leucine 2531, Lysine 2233, Phenylalanine 748, Methionine 492; Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 505, Cystine 494, Tyrosine 703, Histidine 423, Proline 1509, Glutamine and; Precursors 4082; Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 2508; Serine 1126; Glycine 412, Alanine 1180. Beyond the Basics: Packed with whey Protein Isolates (WPI).
Higher Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; 79% protein by weight). Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting. Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. Whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG). Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. Over 4 grams of Glutamine and glutamine precursors. More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- 100% Whey powder
- Size: 2 lbs
- Available in Rocky Road, Chocolate Malt, Caramel Toffee Fudge, Extreme Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla Creme, Banana Cream, Strawberry Banana, Mocha Cappccino, Tropical Punch, Cookies and Cream, Delicious Strawberry, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Mint, and Double Rich Chocolate (in-stock status may vary).
- Ingredients (PDF)
- Suggested use: Spoon stirred: 100% Whey is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add on e rounded scoop of 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Tip: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl. Oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
- Blender: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack your shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10), and or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
- Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Allergen warning: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.