Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Egg Protein Powder - 2 lbs
Nutritionists commonly refer to eggs as the "gold standard" for protein quality because they're very easily digested and contain generous amounts of all eight essential amino acids. Eggs are naturally free of lactose, so they're also much more "forgiving" to athletes who have trouble with dairy foods or milk-based protein powders. Our Gold Standard 100% Egg takes the benefits a step further by virtually eliminated the fat and cholesterol found in whole eggs. Each scoop of Gold Standard 100% Egg packs as much protein as seven egg whiles with just 4 grams of carbs. By mixing this stuff to mix-up easily too, we may have elevated our egg to "platinum" status. Beyond the Basics: 24 grams of Egg White Protein per serving. Very High Biological Value (BV). Non-Dairy, No Lactose. Contains Aminogen digestive enzyme system to enhance utilization. Over 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine). Loaded with all 8 Essential Amino Acids. 0 grams of sugar so it's great for contest and low-carb dieting. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- 100% Egg protein powder
- Size: 2 lbs (909g)
- Available in Rich Chocolate and Vanilla Custard (in-stock status may vary).
- Rich Chocolate ingredients: Egg Albumen, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Sucralose, Aminogen
- Vanilla Custard ingredients: Egg Albumen, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Sucralose, Aminogen, Acesulfame Potassium
- Suggested use: Spoon stirred: 100% Egg is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one heaping scoop of 100% Egg to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one heaping of 100% Egg to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Blender: Add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard 100% Egg to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 15-20 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubes and blend for an additional 20 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh bananas, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Do not sue as sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children. .Allergen Information: This product contains egg and soy (lecithin) ingredients.