Optimum Nutrition Glyco-Maize Powder
Proteins help with muscle rebuilding, carbs refuel and replenish. Of the various types available, Waxy Maize Starch and Trehalose are two of the best. Waxy maize starches are long-chain, highly branched, exceptionally-dense complex carbohydrates that are rapidly absorbed. Trehalose is a much smaller, slower-digesting molecule comprised of two unusually linked glucose sugars. Together, these carbohydrates provide immediate and intermediate energy, top-off glycogen stores, and aid with nutrient absorption. That's why they're the foundation of our Glycomaize formula. Unlike other high-carbohydrate formulas that you may have used in the past, Glycomaize is designed to be used often and in greater amounts.
Added Carbogen enzymes help ensure fast, easy digestion without bloating or cramping. So, when you're ready to power-up you pre-, during- and; post-workout drinks and shakes to meet the intensity of your sports, you're ready for Glycomaize. Beyond the Basics: 35 Grams of concentrated carbohydrates per scoop. Packed with fast-acting, high-molecular weight waxy maize starch. Trehalose for intermediate energy. Contains carbogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. Unflavored versatility. Supercharge your protein, weight gainer, creatine and; amino acid drinks and shakes with Glycomaize. Manufactured in the USA. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- Glyco-Maize Powder
- Ingredients: Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose, Carbogen.
- Suggested use: Glycomaize mixes easily. To prepare: Simply add 1 scoop of Glycomaize to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then blend, shake, or stir for about 15-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved. Shake-Up You Protein Shake: Enhance your pre- and post-workout protein, weight-gainer, or meal replacement shakes with one or more scoops of Glycomaize.
- Stack Your Carbs: Make Glycomaize an even more powerful post-workout recovery product by adding creatine, arginine, glutamine, BCAAs, and other strength and recovery supplements. Suggested Use: Depending upon the intensity and duration of your sport(s) and your personal goals, consume 3-5 grams of carbohydrates per pound of body weight per day .through a combination of foods, beverages, and supplements.
- Post-Workout Usage Suggestion: Bodyweight (lbs) Less than 149: 1 Serving Size (Scoops); Bodyweight (lbs) 150-199: 1-2 Serving Size (Scoops); Bodyweight (lbs) 200+: 2 Serving Size (Scoops). For Best Results: 1. Consume your daily carbohydrate allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. 2. Choose faster- and; intermediate-acting carbohydrates like Glycomaize before, during and, most importantly, immediately after exercise. 3. Slower-digesting, lower glycemic carbohydrates should be consumed throughout the rest of the day and night. Store in a cool, dry place. Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children.