Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder - 1 lb
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Protein label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 23 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured. Beyond the Basics: Exclusive blend of Microfiltered and Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, and HYDROWHEY Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. Higher protein percentage (23 grams of protein; 81% protein by weight). Includes HYDROWHEY, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting. Contains LACTASE and AMINOGEN digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. Over 3 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors. More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- 100% Whey protein powder
- Size: 1 lb (450g)
- Available in Double Rich Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream (in-stock status may vary)
- Double Rich Chocolate Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase.
- Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase.
- Suggested use: 100% Whey Protein is instantized, so it mixes easily in a blend, in a shaker cup, or with a class and a spoon. To prepare simply add 1 rounded scoop of 100% Whey Protein to a blender, shaker, or glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Then blend, shake, or stir for about 15-30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Do not use a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. Allergen warning: contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.