Optimum Nutrition 100% Soy Protein Powder - 2 lbs
Soy Protein Isolates are low in fat and sugars, cholesterol-free, and loaded with protein. As one of the few complete vegetable protein sources, soy proteins are suitable for vegetarians and contain all the essential amino acids in levels sufficient to help support muscle growth and development. Soy proteins have the added benefit of supporting heart health too. In fact, diets that are low in fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may even reduce the risk of heart disease. With 25 grams of soy protein in a single serving, our 100% Soy Protein meets your daily goal in just one scoop.
Beyond the Basics: 25 grams of soy protein per serving, so it meets 100% of your daily goal for heart health. Suitable for vegetarians who eat dairy. Provides all eight essential amino acids (EAAs) and nearly 2 grams of arginine per serving. Low in fat and cholesterol. 0 Grams of sugar so it's great for contest and low-carb dieting. Made with identity preserved (IP), also known as non-GMO, soy protein. Contains naturally-occurring isoflavones. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)
- 100% Soy protein powder
- Size: 2 lbs
- Vanilla Bean, Dutch Chocolate, Strawberry Smoothie
- Vanilla Bean ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
- Dutch Chocolate ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
- Strawberry Smoothie ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Natural Color, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
- Suggested use: Spoon stirred: Add one scoop of 100% Soy Protein to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage, Then mix it up with a spoon for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one scoop of 100% Soy Protein to your shaker cup and then pour 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Blender: Add one scoop of 100% Soy Protein to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, milk or your favorite beverage. Blend for 15-20 seconds. Then add 3-4 ice cubs and blend for an additional 20 seconds.
- Manufacturer: Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Do not use a sold source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen warning: Contains soy and milk ingredients.