Omron HR-100 Heart Rate Monitor
Knowing your heart rate is important. If you are working out too hard, your activity can become counterproductive and strain muscles. To achieve an effective workout, no matter what the aerobic activity, you must maintain your heart rate at a proper level for a minimum of 20 minutes. The proper level is generally 65%-85% of your maximum heart rate. The Omron HR-100 Heart Rate Monitor
helps you monitor progress in achieving a healthier, more active lifestyle. Whether your goal is to maintain or improve overall health, lose weight or get more energy in your daily life, physical activity is essential to staying healthy. Monitor and fine-tune your work out with accurate heart rate readings that are instantly displayed on the watch receiver while you are wearing the transmitter.
- Accurate heart rate readings are instantly displayed on watch receiver while wearing transmitter.
- Alarm option to indicate high and low personal heart rate limits
- Mounting bracket included to allow watch receiver to be displayed on most treadmills and bicycles.
- Adjustable transmitter strip fits torso 12"-44" inches for added comfort.
- Water-resistant watch and transmitter approximately to 30m
- Additional features include stopwatch function, time/day display, backlight, and storage case.
1 Year Warranty