Olympus Zuiko 8mm f3.5 Digital Fisheye Lens
Shoot by land or by sea with the Olympus Zuiko 8mm f3.5 Digital Fisheye Lens
. Designed for digital photography, this full frame 8mm fisheye lets you view and compose dramatic ultra wide-angle "fisheye" images of 180° for dramatic photos with edge-to-edge sharpness. These results are further enhanced due to ED lens elements that minimize chromatic aberrations, a circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking background blur, and multi-coating to reduce flaring and ghosting.
The dust- and splash-resistant design lets you shoot no matter the weather. The fascinating effects produced by barrel distortion and an extensive depth of focus, as well as the ability to capture superb wide-angle macro shots as close as 5.3", can also be harnessed underwater. The 8mm fisheye can be combined with the Evolt E-300 and the PT-EO1 and PPO-E04 underwater housing and port for impressive capabilities below sea level. The close focus and 153° angle of view will let you capture sea life up close as deep as 196'.
- Digital fisheye lens
- Compatible with E-series SLR cameras (sold separately)
- Focal length: 8mm (35mm equivalent focal length 16mm) and 180° angle of view
- 10 Elements in 6 groups, including ED lens elements
- Field size: 75x132mm
- Maximum aperture f3.5 maximum aperture
- Minimum aperture: f22
- In the box: 8mm f3.5 digital fisheye lens, lens cap, lens hood, instruction manual, and warranty card
- Measures 5"W x 5"W x 7"
- Weighs 1.6 lbs
- Made in Japan