Old El Paso Tostada Shells - 12 Boxes (12 shells ea)
1 Box = 12 shells (4.5 oz); Tostada Shells. Since 1938. Product of Mexico.
- 12 Boxes of 12 shells (4.5 oz [127 g])
- Ingredients: Limed Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, TBHQ (Preservative).
- To Heat in Oven: Recommended for crisp and more flavorful tostada shells. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove tostada shells from package; place in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
- To Heat in Microwave: Remove tostada shells from package; arrange 4 shells at a time on microwavable plate so edges of shells slightly touch. Microwave on High 45 seconds or until warm. Do not heat tostada shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire. Seal leftover tostada shells in food-storage plastic bag or container. Made tostadas! Brown 1 lb ground beef as directed on 1 pkt (1 oz) Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix; drain. Stir in 2/3 cup water, taco seasoning mix and 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso Refried Beans. Cook as directed on seasoning packet. Spoon filling onto heated tostada shells. Top with desired toppings.
- Manufacturer: Old El Paso/General Mills Cereals, LLC