Off-The-Wall Brella 9-Foot Sunbrella Half-Canopy Patio Umbrella
Are traditional patio umbrellas too large for your deck or balcony? You need this great new idea - the Off-the-Wall Brella is a half-canopy patio umbrella that stands, without attachment, flush against a wall, window, sliding glass door, or any vertical surface.
This decorative and portable faux awning provides cooling shade and welcomed protection from the elements. Now it doesn't matter whether you live in a home, apartment or condo, everyone can open their drapes to enjoy the view and be sheltered from the hot sun or rain.
The canopy is made of Sunbrella fabric for long lasting durability and color. The sturdy frame has a tough, powder coated finish and a hand crank for easy raising and lowering of the canopy. When closed, the upper pole and canopy can be separated from the lower pole for compact storage.
Coordinates with Off-the-Wall Custom Cast Base (sold separately). The stable 40 lb base is specially designed to withstand movement from the wind. No tools needed for installation.
- Half-canopy patio umbrella.
- Extraordinary way to expand your outdoor leisure living.
- Portable awning and shade solution.
- Stands flush against a wall, window, sliding glass door, or any vertical surface.
- Requires no attachment to wall or vertical surface.
- Strong, powder coated, aluminum frame with convenient crank handle.
- Durable and washable
- Offers long lasting enjoyment
- Coordinates with Off-the-Wall Brella CCB-2 Custom Cast Base - (sold separately).
- Measures 106"W x 99"H x 54"D
- Weighs 12 lbs
- Made of: Sunbrella
- Care instructions: Machine wash with light soap in cold water. Allow to air dry.
- Made in China
9 Year Hardware Warranty
5 Year UV warranty on Sunbrella fabric.
Wind damage and abuse not covered.