NurturMe Baby Food - Scrumptious Squash - 2 Boxes of 8 Pouches (.39 oz ea)
NurturMe is 100% natural and gluten free baby food. NurturMe is convenient dry food pouches that you just add water, breast milk, or formula. It is naturally grown and quick dried for maximum nutrition. Weighing less than a jar, each NurturMe pouch leaves a smaller carbon footprint on our planet. Each box contains 8 lightweight pouches of dried fruits or veggies which you just mix with liquid to create a puree. Each pouch contains more nutritional value than cooked, heat-pasteurized foods and has a 24 month shelf life. NurturMe is 100% all natural, organic, gluten free, and has no additives. The organic ingredients are sourced from farms in the USA with no added sugar, salt, or preservatives. Since NurturMe is quick-dried, it means less exposure to heat with better tasting and better looking results.
These lightweight pouches are great for travelling and easy to use! You may also use them for all stages of feeding from stage 1 to toddler foods. Naturally grown and quick dried, NurturMe baby food pouches maintain more of their nutritional value than pre-cooked foods. Prepare the same way you would rice cereal by adding water, breast milk or formula and stir to reach desired consistency. One pouch yields approximately 2.5 oz of prepared food. Mix and match pouches for variety, mix into yogurt, combine with grains, the options are endless! You can also sneak NurturMe fruits and veggies into toddler foods as a clever way to boost the nutritional value of older kids' meals. Made in the USA.
- 2 Boxes of 8 pouches (.39 oz ea)
- Squash: organic pumpkin, organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin.
- Organic baby food
- Naturally grown
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Prepared foods last 2-3 days refrigerated.
- 100% All natural, gluten free, organic ingredients
- No added sugar, salt, colors, or preservatives.
- Higher preservatives of nutrients and phytochemicals when dried.
- Each pouch yields approximately 2.5 oz of pureed baby food.
- Quick dry processing methods ensures more nutrients and natural flavor.
- Nutrition facts: serving size: 17g; servings per container: 8; calories: 60; fat calories: 0; total fat: 0g; sodium: 0mg; total carbohydrate: 13g; dietary fiber: 4g; sugars: 3g; protein: 1g; vitamin a: 30%; vitamin c: 4%; calcium: 8%; iron: 6%
- Made in USA
Directions: Mix 1 pouch with 3-5 tbsp of water, breast milk or formula. Stir to reach desired consistency. Increase serving size by combining 2-3 pouches. Or, add to toddler foods as a way to boost nutrients.