Nostalgia Electrics HDC-701 Carnival Hot Dog Cart w/Umbrella
This large, carnival-style hot dog cart with umbrella is similar to those seen on busy, big-city street corners. This hot dog stand is a fun way for guests to select and make their own hot dogs or hamburgers at a home picnic or party. It's also a great item for organizations to use at ball games, fairs, pep rallies, and other special events. Comes complete with a roller to cook hot dogs, plus 5 separate, covered compartments to hold buns and condiments, to keep hot dogs warm - and an end compartment that's perfect for keeping canned or bottled drinks cold. Can cook up to 8 hot dogs at one time and has the capacity to hold up to 3 additional packages in the heated tray warmers. A unique, colorful and useful novelty item that's one of a kind! What's more, it is commercially approved and comes with an umbrella and a PVC cover for storage.
- Commercially-rated unit is a durable, enameled steel unit with hot dog roller to cook hot dogs plus 2 large hot dog and bun warming/steaming inserts
- 3 Condiment inserts for chili, sauerkraut and more
- Beverage cooler to keep drinks ice cold and service shelf to hold paper goods, ketchup, and mustard
- Comes with umbrella and PVC cover for protection of vendor and unit
- Product Dimensions: 52.56L X 19.61W x 48.10H
90-Day Limited Warranty