Nikon Spotter XL II Outfit
Nikon's new 16-48x60 Spotter XL II is designed to provide exceptional optical clarity, coupled with high light transmission and superior ruggedness. This roof prism design features precisely aligned optics with a 16-48 power zoom magnification range. Lenses and prisms on this scope are cut from premium grade optical glass that is meticulously finished and polished to reduce diffraction and reflection. The lenses are multicoated with a series of proprietary compounds to boost light transmission and provide true color rendition and glare-free viewing. Prisms are given an extra phase correction coating to prevent light loss and provide the highest level of resolving power. The Spotter XL II is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for fully waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance, and is rubber armored for shock resistance and a sure grip, wet or dry. A sliding sunshade eliminates glare in particularly bright conditions and keeps dust and rain off of the objective lens on rainy days or in dusty environments. The body of the scope incorporates an integral peep sight that makes sighting on distant objects quick and easy. It features 19mm of eye relief, making it ideal for people who wear glasses, as well as those who do not.
- Fully multicoated for true color rendition and glare-free viewing
- Phase correction coating prevents light loss and provides highest level of resolving power.
- Waterproof/fogproof/rubber armored
- Built-in sliding sunshade
- Built-in peep sight
- Exceptional optical clarity
- High light transmission
- Superior ruggedness
- Roof prism design
- Precisely aligned optics
- Magnification range: 16-48x
- Objective diameter: 60mm
- Reduces diffraction and reflection
- Can be close focused to just 33'
- Field of view at 1,000 yards: 120'
- Exit pupil: 3.8mm at 16x to 1.3mm at 48x
- Length: 12.3"
- Weight: 1.95lbs
- Eye relief: 19mm
- Includes 16-48x60 Spotter XL II, compact tripod, carrying case