Nikon Nikkor 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Telephoto Lens for Nikon 1 Digital Camera
Work with superior zoom coverage and capture high caliber images that run the gamut, from sports action shot from the bleachers, to the most subtle gradations of hair blowing in the wind. With the Nikkor 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Telephoto Lens for Nikon 1 Camera, you can snap brilliant and detailed photos in virtually any situation.
Extend your reach with the 30-110mm (picture angle equivalent of an 81-297mm in 35mm format), and isolate subjects from their backgrounds with clarity. IF (Internal Focusing) maintains compactness of size - even when using the zoom. A perfect complement to the 10-30mm (not included), the 30-110mm takes portraiture a step farther. Stunning portraits with soft focus background effects are yours.
Compact and easy to carry, realize the most subtle expressions and minute details. Get up close and personal to inject panache to your sports photography. Equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR), this lens separates subjects from their backgrounds - making it a great choice for honing in on subjects and creating photos that are visually vibrant and perfect to upload to your blog or social media sites. Note - Nikon 1 Digital Camera sold separately.
- 30-110mm Telephoto lens for Nikon 1
- Focal length: 30-110mm
- Snap-on front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Bayonet Lens hood
- Angle of view: 29° 40" (max), 8° 20" (min)
- Maximum aperture: f/3.8
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- 7 Diaphragm blades (round diaphragm opening)
- Internal focusing
- Minimum focus distance: 3.3'
- Filter size: 40.5mm
- VR (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Lens barrel retraction function: rotation of zoom ring (manual)
- Zoom ratio: 3.7X
- Optical conversion factor: 2.7X
- Compatible format: CX
- Measures: 2.4"L x 2.4"Dia
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Click here for a spec sheet for the Nikkor 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Telephoto Lens for Nikon 1 Camera (PDF)