Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 55/200mm Lens
The Nikon D3100 digital SLR camera speaks to the growing ranks of enthusiastic D-SLR users and aspiring photographers by providing an easy to use, affordable entrance to the world of Nikon D-SLRs. The 14.2MP camera has powerful features like the enhanced Guide Mode, which makes it easy to unleash creative potential and capture memories with still images and full HD video. Like having a personal photo tutor at your fingertips, this unique feature provides a simple graphical interface on the camera's LCD that guides users. It does so by suggesting and/or adjusting camera settings to achieve the desired end result images.
The D3100 is also the world's first D-SLR to introduce full time auto focus (AF) in Live View and D-Movie mode to effortlessly achieve the critical focus needed when shooting Full HD 1080p video. Packed into the compact and lightweight body of the D3100 camera is a host of advanced Nikon technologies, such as the EXPEED 2 image processing engine. EXPEED 2 in conjunction with Nikon's 14.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor is the driving force behind the enhanced performance and rich image quality. Ready to go wherever life leads, the D3100 features split-second shutter response and a blazing fast 11-point AF system to help ensure tack-sharp images. For shooting in challenging lighting conditions, ISO 3200 (expandable to 12,800) enables versatility in environments such as indoors or in the evening hours.
Also included is the The Nikon 55-200mm zoom lens, featuring vibration reduction, ED glass element, a silent wave motor, and 7-blade rounded diaphragm.
- Digital SLR camera
- Total megapixels: 14.8MP
- Effective megapixels: 14.2MP
- DX-format CMOS image sensor
- LCD monitor: 3" TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
- 1-touch Live View shooting, and movie capture
- 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization Lens
- 1080p Full HD movie recording with full-time autofocus and sound
- Built-in flash
- In-camera image editing
- Guide Mode provides on-board assistance as you use the camera.
- Red eye reduction
- 11-Point autofocus system
- Scene Auto Selector
- 6 Automatic exposure scene modes
- Media card compatibility: SD/SDHC/SDXC card (not included).
- Power source: rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included).
- Dimensions: 4.9"W x 3.8"H x 2.9"D
- Weight: 1.11 lbs
- In the box: camera, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, eyepiece cap, rubber eyecap, camera strap, accessory shoe cover, body cap, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, and ferrite core (2 types) Product Brochure (PDF)
- 55-200mm Zoom lens
- Minimum focal length: 55mm
- Maximum focal length: 200mm
- Magnification: 0.3x
- Aperture range: f/4 to 5.6
- Dimensions: 3.9"L x 2.9"Dia
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- 3.6x Telephoto DX Zoom-Nikkor
- Vibration reduction
- ED glass element
- Silent wave motor
- 7-Blade rounded diaphragm
- In the box: Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Zoom Lens, snap-on front lens cap, rear lens cap, bayonet hood, flexible lens pouch
1 Year Warranty