Acne Therapy System. Salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser - 5.1 fl oz; SPF 15 lotion - 1.7 fl oz; Benzoyl peroxide acne medicine lotion - 1.4 fl oz. Approximately 2 months supply. Starts cleaning breakouts in just 2 days. Works below skin's surface to help prevent new acne. The power to control your acne now. Clinically proven to start clearing breakouts in just 2 days. What's the proof that it works? Clinical studies prove that this system works to quickly reduce breakouts and delivers lasting results when used as directed. Clinically proven to: kill acne-causing bacteria on day 2, 4, and 7; reduce blackheads on day 4 and 7; reduce redness and inflammation on day 4 and 7; improve skin texture on day 4 and 7; reduce full-face breakouts on day 7.
How does it work? This complete 3-step system takes the dermatologist's approach to treating acne by combining multiple medicines to treat acne's multiple causes in one high efficacy kit. Simply cleanse and treat twice a day. It is important to use all 3 products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin. Step 1: Skin polishing acne cleanser. Ingredients: Salicylic acid (0.5%) + microfine beads. Action: Deep cleansing, gentle exfoliation of pore-clogging skin cells. Step 2: Acne control lotion. Ingredient: Prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide. Action: Kills acne-causing bacteria to help reduce pimple size, redness, and inflammation. Step 3: Oil-free SPF 15 lotion (as needed). Ingredients: SPF 15 + proprietary botanical complex. Action: Calms and protects irritated acne-prone skin from the sun and promotes healthy looking skin. Assembled in USA of domestic and foreign components.
- 3-Step Acne Treatment System
- Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: For the management of acne - 5.1 fl oz
- Oil-Free SPF 15 Lotion: Helps prevent sunburn - 1.7 fl oz
- Acne Control Lotion: For the treatment of acne - 1.4 fl oz
- Suggested use: Skin polishing acne cleanser - wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
- Oil-free SPF 15 lotion - Before sun exposure and as needed, apply liberally on face, neck, and other exposed areas. Perfect alone or under makeup.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Directions - Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer in the morning and again at night. Allow to dry. For day use, follow with sunscreen. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with once daily application. If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
- Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100°F).
- Manufacturer: Neutrogena Corporation
Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: For external use only. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. It this occurs, only one medication should he used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. It swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Oil-Free SPF 15 Lotion: When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Acne Control Lotion: For external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or it you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are currently under the care of a physician for your acne; using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product (This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless otherwise directed by a doctor). When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from lips and mouth, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.