Munchkin Inflatable Safety Duck Tub
The Munchkin Inflatable Safety Duck Tub
keeps baby safe and secure in the big tub. A safe, comfortable, inflatable tub that tells you when the water is too hot and quacks when you squeeze its beak - so you and your child can enjoy bath time. Designed for children able to sit upright unassisted up to approximately 24 months. The contoured headrest makes hair washing easy while the textured nonslip surface keeps baby steady. It deflates and folds easily - ideal for travel. For ages 6-24 months.
- Safety duck tub
- For use in a dry, adult tub
- For ages 6-24 months
- Inflates to 31" x 19"
- To inflate: For best results, inflate by mouth or use low pressure pump. Do not over-inflate. Do not use high-pressure compressor or pump.
- To use: Before placing child in tub, fill tub with warm water. Allow water to sit for one minute. If the word HOT becomes clearly visible, water is too hot for baby. Add cold water and mix until the blue color begins to return to the disc. Continue until bath water returns to a comfortable, safe temperature.
- To clean: Clean with sponge using mild soap and water. Do not use detergent or bleach. Allow to completely air-dry before storing.
- White hot safety disc indicates when water is too hot (approximately 104°F/40°C and above)
- Made in China
Prevent drowning! Never leave baby unattended while bathing. Use under adult supervision for intended purpose only. Babies can drown in less than one inch of water. Water level should not reach baby's shoulders. This item is not a toy. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. An adult should test water with their own hand before giving children a bath. Do not rely solely on accuracy of safety disc as color change function may cease to work properly and may become worn over time. Test safety disc regularly and replace tub at first sign of wear. Discard tub immediately if punctured, torn or damaged. Before you begin, here are a few important safety tips: Always keep within arm's reach of your child during bath time. Do not allow your child to crawl around or stand in the tub. This item is not for use outside of the tub and is neither a life-saving device nor a flotation device.