Expectorant - 12 hour - extended-release bi-layer tablets. Has 600 mg guaifenesin extended-release bi-layer tablets. Thins and loosens mucus. Relieves chest congestion. Unique bi-layer tablet: immediate-release layer, extended-release layer. Oval tablet.
- Expectorant extended-relese tablets
- 40 Count
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in Each Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablet): Guaifenesin (600 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 934P NF, FD and C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose USP, Magnesium Stearate NF, Microcrystalline Cellulose NF, Sodium Starch Glycolate NF.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus). Stop and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious illness). If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.