Expectorant and ccough suppressant - 12 hour - extended-release bi-layer tablets. Has 600 mg guaifenesin and 30 mg dextromethorphan HBr extended-release bi-layer tablets. Thins and loosens mucus. Controls cough. Unique bi-layer: immediate-release layer, extended-release layer.
- Expectorant and cough suppressant tablets
- 40 Count
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients (in each Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablet): Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg), Guaifenesin (600 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 934P, NF; D and C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose, USP; Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants; the intensity of coughing; the impulse to cough to help you get sleep.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for timing of meals. Adults and Children 12 years and Older: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age, if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if seal on blister is broken or missing.