Mrs. Weiss Enriched Egg Noodles - Kluski - 1 Bag (16 oz)
1 Bag = 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g; Enriched Egg Noodles - Kluski. Egg dumpling noodles. The way you remember them! Product of Canada.
- 1 Bag of 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g
- Ingredients: Durum Flour (Wheat); Egg Yolks, or Eggs; Niacin; Iron (Ferrous Sulfate); Thiamin Mononitrate; Riboflavin; Folic Acid.
- Entire Package: Entire package (16 oz) yields about 8 cups cooked or 8 servings. 1. Heat 5 quarts of water and 1 tablespoon salt to a rolling boil. 2. Gradually stir in noodles; return to boiling. 3. Boil, uncovered, 16 to 18 minutes, stirring occasionally. For best results, do not overcook. 4. Drain well. Toss with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, if desired.
- Half package: Half package (8 oz) yields about 4 cups cooked or 4 servings. For 8 oz of noodles, use 3 quarts of water and 1-1/2 teaspoons salt. Cook according to directions above. Toss with 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, if desired.
- Manufacturer: New World Pasta Co.
Allergen information: Contains wheat and egg ingredients.