Mrs. Butterworths Complete Pancake and Waffle Mix - 1 Box (32 oz)
1 Box = 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g; Pancake and Waffle Mix - Complete. No preservatives. Just add water. A good source of calcium. Carry on the tradition of great tasting pancakes with Mrs. Butterworth's Pancake and Waffle Mix - the delicious, homemade taste your whole family will love.
- 1 Box of 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g
- Ingredients: Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour [Enriched with Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Malted Barley Flour), Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Defatted Soy Flour, Whey, Contains 2% or Less of: Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Dried Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides.
- To make 4" pancakes: 7-8 pancakes = 1 cup mix, 3/4 cup water; 13-14 pancakes = 2 cups mix, 1 1/2 cups water; 19-20 pancakes = 3 cups mix, 2 1/4 cups water.
- For pancakes: Preheat griddle (if electric 375°F). Griddle is ready when small drops of water sizzle and disappear almost immediately. Combine pancake mix and water in a bowl and stir until large lumps disappear (about 20 seconds). For thicker pancakes, add a little more mix. For thinner pancakes, add a little more water. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle (lightly grease griddle if necessary). Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry (about 60 seconds). Turn only once and cook for an additional 60 seconds.
- To make waffles: 5-6 waffles = 1 cup mix, 3/4 cup water, 1 tbsp oil.
- For waffles: Preheat waffle iron. Combine pancake mix, water and oil in a bowl and stir until large lumps disappear (about 20 seconds). Bake in hot waffle iron as manufacturer directs or until steaming stops. Yield will vary depending upon size of waffle molds; use enough batter to completely fill molds.
- Manufacturer: Pinnacle Foods Corporation
Contains wheat, milk, eggs and soy.