Mrs. Butterworths Buttermilk Complete Pancake/Waffle Mix - 1 Box (32 oz)
1 Box = 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g; Pancake and Waffle Mix - Buttermilk Complete. Just add water. A good source of calcium. No preservatives. Carry on the tradition of great tasting pancakes with Mrs. Butterworth's Pancake and Waffle Mix - the delicious, homemade taste your whole family will love.
- 1 Box of 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g
- Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Buttermilk, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Flour, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Cottonseed Oils), Salt, Whole Eggs, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color.
- For pancakes: Preheat griddle (if electric 375°F). Griddle is ready when small drops of water sizzle and disappear almost immediately. Combine pancake mix and water in bowl and stir until large lumps disappear (about 20 seconds). For thicker pancakes, add a little more mix. For thinner pancakes, add a little more water. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle (lightly grease griddle if necessary). Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry (about 60 seconds). Turn only once and cook for an additional 60 seconds.
- To make 4" pancakes: 7-8 pancakes: 1 cup mix, 3/4 cup water; 13-14 pancakes: 2 cups mix, 1-1/2 cups water; 19-20 pancakes: 3 cups mix; 2-1/4 cups water.
- For waffles: Preheat waffle iron. Combine pancake mix, water and oil in a bowl and stir until large lumps disappear (about 20 seconds). Bake in hot waffle iron as manufacturer directs or until steaming stops. Yield will vary depending upon size of waffle molds - use enough batter to completely fill molds.
- To make waffles: 5-6 waffles: 1 cup mix, 3/4 cup water, 1 tbsp oil.
- Warming tips: To keep pancakes warm, place them on an oven proof platter or baking sheet (don't stack them) in a preheated 200°F oven. They will keep nicely for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Freezing tips: Wrap cooled pancakes or waffles in plastic wrap or between sheets of wax paper. Place them in an airtight bag. Pancakes freeze well up to a month, waffles up to 3 months.
- To serve: Thaw and heat them on a baking sheet or toaster oven in a preheated 350°F oven for 6-10 minutes or until hot.
- Great batter add-ins: Shredded apples and a dash of cinnamon; fresh or frozen drained blueberries; chopped nuts (approx 1/2 cup).
- Manufacturer: Aurora Foods Inc.
Contains wheat, milk, soy and eggs.