Mountain Boy Sledworks Royal Flyer Sled
For many people, this is the perfect sled - the same design as the Classic Flyer, but built with some of the most beautiful wood imaginable. It's made of highly figured maple, sanded smooth, and hand-rubbed with a lead-free, marine-grade finish. The sled is perfect on a wall and even better on a good steep hill. Stainless steel hardware is used throughout, and the powder coated metal runners have extra-strong "knees" (the bent-metal parts that connect the runners to the sled). The patent-pending double-pivot design gives fabulous turning power, even on slick ice. The Royal Flyer is handmade in Mountain Boy's Silverton, CO workshop in limited quantities; each is signed and numbered by the sledmaker.
- Handmade in Silverton, CO
- Signed and numbered by the sledmaker
- Curly maple deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade polyurethane.
- All screws are stainless steel
- Extra-strong runners of powder-coated steel are designed to handle the toughest sledding.
- Patent-pending double-pivot design gives more turning power.
- Adult assembly required.
- 52"L x 24"W x 5"H
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- For ages 3 and up
1 Year limited warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship.